Arcis Players’ Club Terms & Conditions
Arcis Players’ Club (the “Program”) is a membership benefit program providing members with various benefits, including, but not limited to, range access at their participating course. Benefits are administered by Arcis Golf ("AG"). The benefits, requirements, and other terms and conditions for the Program are set forth herein. By using the Program benefits, members hereby agree to these terms and conditions. AG reserves the right to change or amend these conditions in the future in its absolute and sole discretion.
Members are eligible to participate in the Program by paying the required monthly plan fee associated with the membership.
- Members participating in the Program may enjoy discounted twilight golf at a specified time determined by the club, on a space available basis. AG reserves the right to impose additional restrictions on the availability of tee times at certain participating courses during peak or high usage seasons, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Members will be entitled to free golf on our Executive Course (when course is available).
- Members may enjoy unlimited access to the practice range, including range balls, at their course. Members will also have access to complimentary instructional clinics during scheduled times at the course. Access to clinics may be limited based on space availability and may require prior reservations in the event of limited clinic capacities.
Reservations and General Terms
- All reservations for usage of Arcis Players’ Club benefits must be made by contacting the golf shop or on-line by utilizing the club’s website.
- Members may also receive a Arcis Players’ Club benefit card. Such member cards are requested to be shown at participating courses in order to obtain access or services of the Program.
- Program benefits may be modified, amended and/or changed from time to time. Participating courses are subject to change without notice, and may be added or removed. There is no guarantee that a specified number of courses, or that specific course will always participate in the Program.
- Each member agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the participating course the member is visiting. Each participating course reserves the right to refuse access to any person that it deems to have violated or be in violation of any of its rules and regulations or other codes of conduct. Arcis Players’ Club benefits are nontransferable, and may not be offered, assigned or in any way transferred to any other person or entity. AG makes no guarantees or representations regarding the availability of tee times. All tee times are provided on a space available basis only, first come, first serve.
- In the event of any claim, dispute or cause of action of any kind arising under or in any way relating to these terms and conditions, or to the participation of any member, the amount of damages suffered by any participating member shall be limited to an amount equal to the amount of fees paid by that member, if any, as consideration for participating in the benefit program during the twelve (12) months immediately preceding the events giving rise to the cause, claim or dispute. Members agree that damages suffered by any individual participating member under these terms and conditions would be difficult to ascertain with any certainty and further agree that the above statement of liquidated damages represents a fair resolution of any claims, disputes or causes of action that a participating member may have now or in the future.
- All parties further agree and understand that AG is an independent entity, solely responsible for the administration of the Program, and no person or entity shall seek to hold any parent, subsidiary or affiliate of AG responsible for any obligations or liabilities of AG related to the Program in any way.
- All participants in the Program hereby waive their right to participate in any class action lawsuit against AG arising from any dispute related in any way to the Program.
- Members understand and agree that their written and/or photographic input, may be used in connection with publicizing and promoting Arcis Players’ Club and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and business partners (collectively “AG”), and agree to provide an unlimited, perpetual royalty free license to use such input in its publications, sales collateral, websites, and/or in any other printed or electronic publications at any time without any conditions or restrictions. Members agree that they will make no monetary or other claim against AG for the use of the statement or image. In addition, members waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy, herein their likeness or testimonial appears. Members shall hold harmless and release AG from all claims, demands and causes of action which any member, member’s heirs, representatives, executors, administrators or any other persons acting on any member’s behalf or on behalf of any member’s estate have or may have by reason of this authorization. Testimonials found on this site are examples of what members have said about the Program, and may have been received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual, real life experiences and do not reflect the experience of every member. Testimonials are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened, meaning not the whole message is displayed. No compensation was provided for these testimonials.
- The member may cancel his or her membership in the program at any time upon written notice provided to the club. Once the club is provided written notice, the cancellation shall be effective as of the end of the next month from when the notice is received. For example, if the member provides written notice to the club of their intent to resign on June 10th, the resignation will be effective and the member will be obligated for dues until July 31st.
Arcis Players’ Card Terms & Conditions
Arcis Players’ Card (the “Program”) is a membership benefit program providing members with various benefits, including, but not limited to, access to all participating courses. Benefits are administered by Arcis Golf ("AG"). The benefits, requirements, and other terms and conditions for the Program are set forth herein. By using the Program benefits, members hereby agree to these terms and conditions. AG reserves the right to change or amend these conditions in the future in its absolute and sole discretion.
Members are eligible to participate in the Program by paying the membership fees.
Developed exclusively for local golfers, our Arcis Players’ Card enables avid golfers an opportunity to enjoy discounts and privileges at Majestic Oaks Golf Club.
- 8-day advance tee time reservations
- 10% off all golf shop apparel
- $10 discount on the monthly Arcis Players' Club membership
Crossroads Course Special:
- Play 18 holes with a cart for $34.00 (plus tax) any time of the day, any day of the week
Signature Course Special:
- $7.00 off weekday, $10.00 off weekend posted 18-hole green fee
- $4.00 off the 9-hole rate & executive course posted green fees, including leagues
- Seniors (62 and older) save $10.00 off the senior rate
- These rates apply Monday-Friday before 11:00 am and Saturday - Sunday after 2:00 pm
Card Benefits expire on 12/31/2022